Frequently asked questions
Can I complete the course if I am still drinking?
YES – of course you can!
Things to look forward to during and after the course
* Building a deep and trusting connection with yourself
* Improved relationships with those that matter most
* Great sleep – We're talking the deep, velvety, restorative kind
* Increased energy
* Massively reduced anxiety
* A happy disposition
* Spontaneous feelings of joy – Seriously!
* More gratitude
* The joy of a hangover free life… your productivity will go through the roof and motivation for things like exercise and healthy eating is SO much easier
* Feeling like anything is possible in your life – I mean, if you can free yourself from alcohol and reignite your life – what else can you do?!
How does the Thrivalist course work?
The course is divided into two parts: the first teaches you how to quit drinking with ease and the second teaches you how to consciously create a life you love so much you won’t want to escape from it.
The aim of the course is to remove your desire to drink – no deprivation, FOMO or reliance on willpower. We only desire something if we believe it benefits us, so you’ll be methodically shown how there genuinely is NO benefit to drinking alcohol, ever. Once you understand that there’s no benefit, you don’t want it anymore.
* You’ll learn the truth about alcohol and addiction based on the latest scientific research. Knowledge is power and with this knowledge you’ll be empowered to commit to sobriety and put those fantasies of drinking moderately to bed for good.
* You’ll learn powerful and effective tools, techniques and strategies to move through cravings with ease if and when they arise.
* You’ll learn how to socialise sober and how to handle drink pushers.
* You’ll learn how to support yourself holistically in sobriety and how to change your identity to that of a happy non-drinker through the implementation of small healthy habits that build overtime, leading to lasting results.
* You’ll learn how to turn sobriety into a lifelong path of personal development.
* You’ll be taught how to create your best life through the practical application of powerful personal development exercises.
* You’ll be shown how to identify what’s really important to you, how to find your life purpose, how to create and achieve your bucket list, how to create your life vision and how to set and achieve goals that support that vision.
* Finally, you’ll learn about the importance of rewarding & celebrating yourself, community, connection, service and living along spiritual lines. All important aspects of living your best life!
What is the format of the course?
* It’s an 8-week course, consisting of 8 Modules – 1 released per week
* The course is conducted entirely online through Thinkific and Zoom
* Each module includes multiple video tutorials, workbooks, practical exercises and resources
* Ask questions anytime and they’ll be answered within 24 hours Monday – Friday
* 8 live 1 hr group coaching and accountability calls (1 per week)
* A supportive community of other grey-area drinkers who get it and get you